All papers must be written in English, Bahasa Melayu or Bahasa Indonesia. The following rules should be put into consideration before submitting the manuscripts:
PREPARATION OF MANUSCRIPTS
1. Accepts research/conceptual paper, short communications & reviews article.
2. All papers should adhere to the scope and should relate to social and economic development.
3. Manuscripts should be typed double space (except for indented quotations), on A4 size paper using Times New Roman (Font 12) and should not be more than 20 pages.
4. Manuscripts should be organized in the following order:
RESEARCH / ORIGINAL ARTICLE
- Title (should be clear, descriptive and concise)
- Name of authors
- Complete postal address of affiliations
- E-mail address of the corresponding author
- Keywords (indexing terms): 3 – 5 items
- Research Methods
- Results and discussion
- Acknowledgements (additional information concerning research grants)
Review Article (It does not have a methods or a results section, no study to describe & no data to be analysed)
1. Title (should be clear, descriptive and concise)
2. Introduction (where the topic or problem are introduced & previous research is described)
3. Discussion (main points are discussed)
4. Conclusion (article’s strengths & weaknesses)
TITLE AND SUBTITLES
Titles and subtitles should not be run within the text. They should be typed on a separate line without indentation. Use bold face, lower-case letter type for titles. Use italics letter type for subtitles.
Including illustrations, tables and references, original contributions should not exceed 12 manuscript pages or 18,000 characters. Short communications are limited to 5 manuscript pages or 7,500 characters.
UNITS AND ABBREVIATIONS
SI-units should be used wherever possible. If other units and non-standard abbreviations cannot be avoided, they should be defined at first mention.
The abstract should be clear, descriptive and not longer than 250 words written either in English or Bahasa Melayu. It should provide a very brief introduction to the subject and scope of the paper. This should generally be followed by a brief summary of results, including any important numerical data. The abstract should end with an indication of the significance of the results.
Please include relevant keywords in the manuscript. Keywords should not be the same as the word appears in the title.
Each table should have a brief self-explanatory title and numbered accordingly. Column headings should be brief, but sufficiently explanatory. Standard abbreviations of units of measurement should be added between parentheses. Any explanation essential to the understanding of the table should be given as a footnote at the bottom of the table.
Figures should be placed and typewritten in the text. Figures should be numbered consecutively according to their sequence in the text. Reference should be made in the text to each figure. Each figure should have a caption and the captions to all illustrations should be typed on a separate sheet of the manuscript.
References should appear in a separate Reference section at the end of the manuscript using APA system. All publications cited in the text should be presented in the Reference section. The manuscript should be carefully checked to ensure that the spelling of author’s names and the dates of publication are exactly the same in the text as in the reference list. References cited together in the text should be arranged chronologically. The list of references should not exceed 25 for regular article and should be arranged alphabetically by authors’ names.
• Full paper should be submitted here (online submission) and/or you may send it to email@example.com. All received papers will be acknowledged.
• During the submission of full paper, kindly identify the stream/area that best-suited with your paper as e-mail’s subject (i.e. Sociology, Psychology, Economics, and Public Policy). If you do not do so, we will put your paper as closest as possible to either one of conference streams.
• Incoming papers will be subjected to blind reviews. All accepted papers will be published in the ISBN proceedings. As been mentioned, reviewers’ recommendation on the high quality papers will be published in our Journals.